This website and its content is copyright of Natu Nimuee! © Natu Nimuee 2020. All rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Natu Nimuee and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Natu Nimuee. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Natu Nimuee takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Natu Nimuee’s prior written consent.
Our editorial team reserves the right to delete, move, edit, or mark as spam, any comments we see fit, without explanation. Specific comments may never be posted or may be deleted after they are posted. We immediately delete posts that contain: threats to visitors or our team; off-topic rants; any sort of racist remark; obscenities of any kind; defamation in any form; any violation of copyrights or trademarks; any comment considered belligerent by the editors. We reserve the right to block any IP address that violates our comment policy from subscribing, commenting, or accessing our website. Comments that expand on an article’s premise and add something of value are encouraged. All respectful opinions are welcome as long as they are expressed without personal attacks on other commenters, the staff, or the author. Any comments considered disrespectful or abusive, in the opinion of the editors, may be deleted or edited. Please do not add promotional links within the comment itself; rather link to your own site by filling in the “Website” field when leaving a comment. At the sole discretion of the editors, comments linked to sites deemed inappropriate will be deleted. Please use your real first name and email address in the comment form. Although not all comment are moderated, those with links generally need to be approved. Obvious attempts to promote any type of business are not allowed. Posting a comment constitutes agremeent that your contribution is your own and that you are responsible for it. You agree to hold harmless all authors of articles and all other commenters. Notification that a comment violates someone else’s copyrighted information will result in the comment being deleted, and the commenter may be banned from posting comments in the future. In order to have a comment deleted, just notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll delete it. Please leave comments that ask a question relevant to the topic of the article and move the conversation forward. Please do not that demonstrate you didn’t read the article or where you’ve put your book or product in the “Name” field.
“All testimonials appearing on this site are received via audio, text, or video submission. They are the statements of individuals which reflect real life experiences when using our services and/or products in one way or another. However, results do vary and are specific to the individual. We do not claim that all results are typical or will be the same for all consumers. Every user will not necessarily receive the same results when using our services and/or products as those experienced by the individuals in these testimonials.
Earnings and Success Disclaimer
While every effort has been made to correctly represent our products and their potential, there is no guarantee that using the techniques and ideas provided on this website will create any earnings.
No guarantee of earning is promised or implied based on the examples on this website or in the products that we sell. Earning potential depends entirely on the person using the information found on this site, the techniques and the ideas. We do not imply this is a scheme for getting rich quickly. The time devoted to the techniques and ideas mentioned may determine your success in improving your knowledge, finances, and various skills. We cannot guarantee your income level or success because these factors differ for each individual user, nor are we responsible for any actions you may take.
Forward-looking statements that forecast future events or set high expectations may be included in this program. These can be identified by statements that they do not relate strictly to current or historical facts. They may use words such as estimate, identify, expect, anticipate, intend, believe, imply, and other terms with similar meaning in connection with a description of financial performance or potential earnings.
Any and all statements that seem to forecast future events included in any of our sales material are intended solely to express our opinion of potential earnings. No guarantees are made that you will achieve similar results as those we, or anyone else, have achieved, as multiple factors are important in determining actual results of the individual user. In fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from the techniques and ideas in our material.
Online Courses and Webinars: We reserve the right to cancel our contract at anytime, at our discretion, due to technical difficulties on the part of the client, inability of customer support to satisfy a client’s technical requirements, or for conduct on the part of the client we deem detrimental to our company’s values, including behavior deemed inappropriate by our customer support personnel. At that time, the client agrees to accept a 50% refund of full purchase price.
Digital products cannot be returned, as they are licensed, downloadable, or accessed on through subscription. Digital Products include: video-files (h.264 or other formats), audio-files (MP3), PDFs, pictures, eBooks, online courses and webinars.
Downloaded digital products are not eligible for refunds. As a matter of general policy all sales are final.
There is no obligation to provide a refund, including:
– you do not have sufficient expertise to use this product
– you bought a product by mistake
– you no longer need this product